IGNITE GROUP PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement relates to the Digital Marketing services provided by Ignite Group to automotive retailers, franchise businesses and automotive manufacturers, including websites (“Sites”) and digital advertising services (“Advertisements”). We want you to understand how we collect and use information from such services.
Information We Collect
When you use a Site or interact with an Advertisement, we may collect and use various types of information, including personally identifiable information that you provide via such Site or Advertisement. “Personally identifiable information” includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other similar information that can be used to individually identify you and that is not otherwise publicly available. For example, we may collect the following information:
• Information that you provide directly by filling in forms on a Site or Advertisement, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, or other information;
• Information you provide when you communicate with us through a Site or Advertisement for any reason, including information in emails you send, or submissions you may make on a Site or through an Advertisement; and
• Details of your visits to a Site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, including your IP address, browser type, device identification data, the date and time you accessed or left the Site, and the pages you viewed.
Use of Tracking Technologies
A “cookie” is a small computer file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit a Site again (or certain other cooperating websites), the cookie allows us to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. A pixel tag (also known as a “web beacon”) is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking a user’s activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies. To learn more about the details, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org and/or other resources.
Your Privacy Options
• Do-Not-Track Request. The Sites currently do not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
Use of Your Information
• General. We and/or our customers use the information we collect from you on the Sites and the Advertisements primarily to enable us to effectively provide our services, including:
• To help our customers provide you the information or services you have requested;
• To monitor and analyze Site and Advertisement traffic and usage patterns to help improve our Sites and Advertisements, better understand consumers’ needs, or to develop new offerings in which our customers may be interested;
• To compile statistics and reports regarding the users of the Sites and viewers of the Advertisements;
• To deliver interest-based content and advertising to you that is targeted to the interests we identify through your online activities;
• To share with trusted third parties, such as advertising networks, for use in delivering interest-based advertising to you.
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on the Sites and through the Advertisements. These procedures may include, but are not limited to, facility access control, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and Site and Advertisement monitoring. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your data to a Site or via Advertisements is done entirely at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
The Sites may contain links to third party websites. By accessing other third party websites or applications through a Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use a Site or view Advertisements on other websites.
Privacy Statement Updates
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints regarding Ignite Group’s privacy practices or this Privacy Statement please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or by writing to:
Ignite Group Pty Ltd
112A Maling Rd, Canterbury